Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where this fox gets hitched GOLF STE-ROSE


I am not really into golf except for the fact it is outdoors and normally out of the hassle of the busy city. Genevieve and I have recently decided on venue to host our wedding day - ceremony and reception - It`s located in Laval, Quebec so not exactly Montreal but close enough to be convienant for planning and far enough to outdoors laid back feel which was always the goal. I must say I am very happy with the facilities and the planning base it provides so we can do our thing. ( now for the fun stuff)



Since being outdoors we`ve got to consider the ceromony details first as the venue handles more of the aftermath cocktail and reception. So the agenda is in the works as well as details for everystep are being discussed. I can say this much - no long wait after ceremony to cocktail. just a pleasant shuttle to the private terrace. I must say though after getting the exact venue locked down it does feel a tad less stressful. The thoughts of all to do is a tad overwhelming yet I am sure we will get it done. Here`s a link to see where the Golf Ste-Rose. ALL FAMILYAND FREINDS there will be a shuttle leaving from hotel in LAVAL to the golf course at set times through-out the evening back and forth. Times to be confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment